Tuesday, October 26, 2004

3-0 BABY!

I just walked the Sox beat up St. Louis in a sports bar, in the middle of the day, by myself. WOOO HOOO! I'm having trouble containing myself. The kiwi staff got a big kick out of me cheering at the tv alone. Pedro got saved in the first 3, but was brilliant in 4-7. Anyway you all know this, I'm just excited I got to see it. Tomorrow I'm headed to the same bar to watch game 4. We can do it, I know we can. My favorite part was hearing the sox fans in St. Louis cheering, "LET'S GO RED SOX." All the way over here on the other side of the world.

I'm in Queenstown by the way, maybe the most stunning little mountain town on the planet. Think Telluride with water. I'm debating buying new boots to go back up on the tracks, but my legs are still shot so I'm going to have to hold off for a few more days. Enough time to watch the Sox in the series at least.

GO SOX!

I should elaborate more on the past rushed postings but I'm not much for thinking right now. I'm leaving out a lot of the human stuff, I know. I'll work on that.

2 Comments:

At October 27, 2004 at 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go SOX!!!!!!!!!!
Holy shit is this really happening???
Paulina

 
At October 28, 2004 at 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE CURSE IS OVER!!!!!!!!!
THE CURSE IS OVER!!!!!!!!
Red Sox win!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home