Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Copeland Pictures

Here are some of the photos from the Copeland Track. I wanted to put the panoramas together before I put them up online, but I still don't know how to use that program, so I haven't. In fact I can't even find the program. I'm sure photoshop will do it, but I don't know how to use that either. So this is what you get for now. For more info on the track go back to the "Copeland Track" post from October. Oh and double click on the picture that has "check out the size of that rock" written beneath it. There are TWO people in that photo, one standing in front of the gigantic rock. Click on the title of this post to get to the pics, enjoy.

Link

1 Comments:

At January 7, 2005 at 6:51 AM, Blogger :: tk :: said...

Nice hat. -tk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home