Wednesday, November 03, 2004

4 more years

So to celebrate the Bush, Cheney victory I've organized a day of GOP activities. First we're going to bomb the local abortion clinic (my "save the babies" initiative), then an afternoon of clear cutting fun in the 1,000 year old indigenous forest ("healthy forests act"). After dinner I figured we'd all go out and pour motor oil on the ducks ("protecting our wetlands") and then wrap ourselves in the stars and stripes for a fun filled evening of gay bashing ("Americans for morality). Then I was hoping to sleep with a black woman and deny it fervently the next day (see I'm open to all kinds of things). In fact I'm going to deny all of it even as I push/plan to do it all over again. Woo Hoo!

Well at least the Sox won the series.

1 Comments:

At November 6, 2004 at 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well cousin...your plans sound just like mine...except for the fact that we've already celebrated with some good-ole-fashioned protest...and many have been beaten and arrested...not me fortunately, but too many nevertheless.

i read that you are offically 30 now...ten years older than myself, and in a country i would much rather be...if bush reinstates the draft with his new additions you'll be sure to see some of me out there soon.

hope you well...love non-cousin becca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home