Tuesday, September 21, 2004

The Pixies

I bought tickets, in March I think for the Pixies show on Sat night. Then Rob bought them for Friday night. We were going to make groupies of ourselves and go two nights in a row. Then Rob had to cancel and tried to sell his tickets, but couldn't. Then I told Todd I'd work for him on the 25'th, not realizing it was the same Sat for which I had the tickets. I told Todd I couldn't work, which screwed him but we both tried to scramble and work it out. Todd couldn't get anyone else to cover the shift. So I told Rob to send me his tickets for Fri and I'd sell mine for Sat and go Fri and give him the money. So he did, except when I got them they were for Sat. So now I have 4 tickets for Sat, none of which I can use. Trying to sell 2 and trade 2 for Fri or Sun. Or just sell 2 and give 2 to Cat who I promised I'd take. Scheduling, I'm not good at this.

1 Comments:

At September 22, 2004 at 8:41 AM, Blogger lissiebethie said...

So the question is, Mr. Santer, what time is the show and how much are these tickets? I'll take one, maybe two, once I run this plan by Fay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home